Total Pageviews

Friday, December 23, 2011

Creepfest e-book Winners!


Hi folks! I know Creepfest is officially 12 days, but Christmas is a-coming and I have a lot to do and people to see. I don't want to take time away from company to blog. Even I have limits.

So... I had a lovely assistant do a blind draw of the names entered in the Creepfest e-book draw. I decided to have 3 prizes instead of one. Just 'cause.

The grand prize of a package of awesome e-books goes to *drumroll*

James Garcia Jr.!

My two runner-up winners of a copy of Base Spirits are *another exciting drumroll*

Jason Darrick

and...

*drum flourish*

Ash Krafton!

*cymbal clash and wild canned applause*


My lovely and somewhat bemused assistant can now go back to their morning coffee. I will get in contact, guys-- congratulations! Please bear with me as I coordinate how to get all the books out to you. It may be a juggle contacting the other authors over the Christmas break. But you'll have lots of good stuff to read in the New Year!

Thanks to everyone who entered the contest, and a HUGE thank you to all the wonderful guests who wrote such splendid posts over the past week and a half. I wish one and all the very best of the season-- whatever you choose to call it, or whether or not you choose to celebrate any specific rites and traditions. May you enjoy good company, laughter, a feast or three-- and may 2012 bring you all excellent health, good fortune and love.

I may be done, but Creepfest is not! Click on Poe's picture to carry on creeping!

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo! Thanks very kindly, Ruth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ruth. What a wonderful surprise! I apologize for taking so long to get back to you, but it was the week from hell at the day job! Thankfully, I am now on vacation for two weeks. PTL!
    I also love your sentiment and send it right back to you: Good company, laughter, a feast or three, excellent health, good fortune and health. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours, new friend.
    You can reach me via e-mail at: rapture22 (at) hotmail (dot) com
    Thanks again.

    -Jimmy

    ReplyDelete