Total Pageviews

Friday, August 26, 2011

Drumroll please...

I have the electronic files of Base Spirits back from the formatter. All is well. I could-- in theory-- stop typing this and go be e-published in a matter of an hour (if that).

The labour pains are starting...

I find myself hesitating. Not because I doubt that my book is worth sharing, but because... well, I don't really know.

Give me a minute.

Strange place to be in my mind right this moment-- though many would rightfully argue my mind is a bit strange most of the time.

You are about to meet a motley bunch of players... I know you won't be able to like all of them, but I hope you find them compelling and entertaining.

Watch this space. I'll be back when there's a book for you...




2 comments:

  1. How unbelievably exciting, Ruth! Congratulations!
    I've only just discovered your blog and am grateful for all of your discussion about your publishing process...I recently finished a first draft and will be diving into my first revision soon. It's inspiring to see writers like yourself take it the distance. Kudos! Mazel Tov! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brandan! I'll be writing another post later, but it is up on Smashwords as of this morning!

    Keep up the good, hard work-- it is worth it!!

    ReplyDelete