Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I haven't forgotten you...

It's been a busy few days since my last post. I'm beavering away at the final-final-FINAL edit of 'Base Spirits', and I've seen the first mock-up of my cover design. I'm absolutely chuffed to little mint-balls. I will reveal the final version after my artist does his tweaks, but it is a variation on the Durham Cathedral sanctuary door knocker pictured to the left.

I promise you, it's eerie. It will give you the shivers. I guarantee, it is far scarier than this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQgkBdNwqB0&feature=related

Brrr!

I'd like to express my sincere gratitude to all those who have visited my blog so far. It's only been a week, and there have been an encouraging number of views (209 the last time I peeked). I was tantalizingly close to that magical 200 mark last night, so I put out a little plea on Twitter and lo and behold, the twits delivered! My humblest of thanks.

I hope to have a book cover to show off in the very near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment